Sunday 26 August 2012

Hi all,  I'm working on a very interesting project at the moment- developing creative painting experiences to open people's minds and tap into their natural creative spirit which lies within all of us. Particularly good at unblocking people creatively and I am keen to apply my workshops in a technological environment. I would love to hear from anyone who would like some workshops in a computer- based environment- perhaps with programmers, or technology developers on the cutting edge. I know some work has been done in America in regards to left brain/ right brain activity and brain training often involves creative processes and lateral thinking strategies. I think my creative painting experiences are great for drawing out people's natural creativity in an unforced, open and fun way. People always end up laughing and covered in paint.

Please get in touch for one free taster session and see how it can boost the creativity of your team and increases productivity for any job which needs lateral thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment